Everyday is Earth Day at the Roundhouse, but join us April 22 and 23 from 10am-7pm for an extra special celebration!
This year marks Manhattan Beach’s 25th Earth Day Anniversary.
The aquarium will be open for free as usual, but for a donation of $5 per person, you can get a wristband to join in the special celebration! Activities will include:
– Earth Day activity book (can take home)
– Bookmark coloring and other crafts (can take home)
– A trivia table where you can win a prize
– A temporary tattoo station
– Make your own reusable shopping bag! (bring a gently used t-shirt with you)
– Decorate an Earth Ornament to hang in the Roundhouse (normally a $2 donation)
Thank you to our event sponsor: