Time to get into the Holiday Spirit and spread cheer all around! Enter this festive Holiday Decorating Contest to raise critical funds to support the Roundhouse Aquarium’s educational programs.
Fun Prizes Await The Winner of Each Category!
Merry and Bright Business
Best overall business
Best at bringing the Winter spirit to SoCal
Holly Jolly Residence
Best overall residence
Brings laughter, humor and whimsical vibes
Let it Sparkle
Best use of holiday lights
Jingle Jangle Wheels
Best and most festive vehicle (golf carts, cars, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, etc)
Dates To Remember
Last Date to Register
How to Enter:
Application, fee and photo submission deadline is December 10 at 5PM.
1. Fill out our online application form and pay $30 Fee.
2. Submit one (1) photo. Separate form will be sent after you apply.
3. Vote for your favorites. Voting will take place online. Detailed directions will be announced on December 13th.
You can vote for a winner in each category for a $10 donation!
- You must be 18 to enter your residence or business. If you are entering a business, you must be an authorized owner, CEO, manager, etc of the business.
- You must be the legal owner, renter, tenant, etc of the location you are entering.
- Location entered must be located in Southern California.
- Use of photo editing or enhancing software (Photoshop, etc) will disqualify you from the contest.
- You must ensure your decorations are family friendly. Anything deemed inappropriate by OTS/Roundhouse Aquarium will automatically be removed from the contest.
- You must fill out the registration form and pay the entry fee by December 10th at 5PM.
- Voting will be conducted online. For a $10 donation you can vote for an entry in each category.
- You can only win in one category, though you can be voted for in multiple categories.
- No refunds, please remember this is for charity.
- You must upload one (1) photo by December 10th at 5PM. The electronic form will be sent to you in an email after your registration form is submitted.
- OTS board members and Roundhouse Aquarium staff are able to enter the contest, but are not eligible to win a prize.
You can help select the winners with a $10 donation!
Voting will be available December 13 through 19 with the winners announced December 21.
Detailed directions will be announced on December 13th.