Fall… Winter… Spring… SUMMER! We can’t help but count down to our fun in the sun beach camp. Our campers start every day with an exciting walk down the pier to the Roundhouse Aquarium where they get to interact with the local marine wildlife that would normally be hiding below the ocean deep.
We have adventures on the pier, in the aquarium and on the beach as we learn, experiment and enjoy the outdoors. Every day is waves of fun, whether we’re digging for sand crabs, finding buried treasure, launching rockets, or playing in the waves. There’s never a dull moment! Don’t miss out on this unique summer experience. Registration is now open!
About the Camp
4 years old to 8 years old
Monday through Friday, 9AM-12PM
July 6, 2020 – August 14, 2020
*see below for specific details for each week
$275/week | Early bird $10 off until April 15th, 2020
Save 5% per week when you sign up for multiple weeks.
$5 discount for signing up more than one child.
5 Reasons to Sign Up for the Roundhouse Aquarium Camp:
- We are the only science and beach camp in Manhattan Beach.
- We are the only camp on the beach with indoor facilities, so just enough sun and no rain!
- CPR/First aid certified staff at all activities and all water activities done in front of LA County Lifeguard tower.
- Save when you sign up siblings or for multiple weeks.
- Average 3 campers per counselor, Maximum of 5 campers per counselor.